Mitsubishi Aluminum Co.
Mitsubishi Aluminum Co., Ltd. (三菱アルミニウム株式会社, Mitsubishi Aruminiumu Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese manufacturer of aluminium related products. It is one of the core Mitsubishi companies. Established in 1962, it produces aluminum, aluminum alloy mill products and fabricated products.
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (MMC)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- The Mitsubishi Trust and Banking Corporation
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Official website (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation- or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|